Need a duplicate of that registration ducuments in Germany

Informationen zu verfügbaren Dokumentationen und Büchern über die KATs
Antworten
Yvan

Need a duplicate of that registration ducuments in Germany

Beitrag von Yvan » Mo 31. Aug 2020, 22:41

Hi,
my Kat A1.1 is almost ready to make a technical inspection, so finally i can register my kat in Belgium and start to enjoy from that beast! So today i go first with my documents but there was a problem.
I miss that old certificate of the registration in Germany!
I know, it is very bad! And i don't remember if i had it last year when i bought my kat in May 2019. It is very strange, because a few days after i bought that truck i make copy's for myself and i see also no copy from that document.
Of course i have no experiance in buy or sell vehicles, specially not army vehicles and i didn't know about that document.
So now they say me that i need a duplicate from that document.
My Kat has no history and was never registrated in another country, it came from Germany so was only registered the by the German Army.
The previous owner (dealer) where i bought from know also nothing anymore. the same like me!!
Maybe someone from you here on the forum they know how i can have this Duplicate? Or someone can help me through this procedure?
Of course, you must not do this for free! and i accept to drive far distance to come to your area if needed!!
Really i don't know what to do now!

Dvst4r

Re: Need a duplicate of that registration ducuments in Germany

Beitrag von Dvst4r » Mi 2. Sep 2020, 10:46

Hi Yvan, i would serach with your frame number when the truck was sold on VEBEG and ask them directly if they still have copies or sth.

Regards,

David
Gruß David

simon

Beitrag von simon » Sa 5. Sep 2020, 19:15

Hi Yvan,

If the truck was never registered except in the german army, there is no registration. If you buy directly from Vebeg, you get only a datasheet (Datenbestätigung). With that the german TÜV or Dekra can register the vehicle and create a normal civil registration. So, you need that datasheet.

Best regards
Simon

Gesendet von meinem COL-L29 mit Tapatalk

Yvan

Beitrag von Yvan » Sa 5. Sep 2020, 23:50

Thanks for all this correct information!!

The Good Andreas here also on the forum here, hé send me a adress from the Bundeswehr. And they answer me official that all my documents i have are good to registrate my KAT in all the EU country's!
So problem solved! I hope!))

Thanks again,
Yvan.

Antworten